Vs > Verhojansk
Minginui Forest vs Verhojansk Climate & Distance Between
Minginui Forest vs King Salmon, Ak, Usa
Minginui Forest vs Chihuahua, Mexico
Minginui Forest vs Athens/ Hellenkion, Greece
Minginui Forest vs Nain, Newfoundland And Labrador, Canada
Verhojansk vs Gisborne, New Zealand
Verhojansk vs Atar, Mauritania
Verhojansk vs Mangalore, Karnataka, India
Verhojansk vs Okhotsk, Russia
Cold Bay, Alaska vs Nadi, Viti Levu
La Crosse Ap, Wi vs Ottawa, Ks
Port Arthur, Tx vs Alexandroupolis
Rio San Juan vs Gonder
- The distance between Minginui Forest, New Zealand and Verhojansk, Russia is approximately 12,357 km or 7,679 mi.
- To reach Minginui Forest in this distance one would set out from Verhojansk bearing 144.9° or SE and follow the great circles arc to approach Minginui Forest bearing 163.7° or SSE .
- Minginui Forest has a marine west coast climate (Cfb) whereas Verhojansk has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season and extremely severe winters (Dfd).
- Minginui Forest is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome whereas Verhojansk is in or near the subpolar dry tundra biome.
- The mean temperature is 26.8 °C (48.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 51.2 °C (92.2°F) less in Minginui Forest. The continentality subtype is truly oceanic as opposed to hypercontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1304.2 mm (51.3 in) more which is equivalent to 1304.2 l/m² (32.01 US gal/ft²) or 13,042,000 l/ha (1,394,276 US gal/ac) more. About 8 3/8 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 28.1° higher in Minginui Forest than in Verhojansk.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Minginui Forest relative to Verhojansk. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Verhojansk vs Minginui Forest
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -7 (-12)
|| -9 (-17)
|| -4 (-7)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Minginui Forest vs Port Arthur, Tx, Usa
Minginui Forest vs Funchal, Madeira
Minginui Forest vs Kalgoorlie, Western Australia, Australia
Minginui Forest vs Daugavpils, Latvia
Verhojansk vs Cardiff, Wales, Uk
Verhojansk vs Vasilevici, Russia
Verhojansk vs Saint Louis, Missouri, Usa
Verhojansk vs M. Calamita, Italy
Genoa vs Christiansted, St. Croix
Kabompo vs Pureora Forest
Nar’Jan-Mar vs Moca
Nercinskij Zavod vs Ocotal
Minginui Forest vs Verhojansk Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Minginui Forest
- Kopuriki, New Zealand - 37.8 kms (23.5 miles) N
- Kopuriki, Grant Rd, New Zealand - 37.8 kms (23.5 miles) N
- Galatea, New Zealand - 26.9 kms (16.7 miles) NNE
- Mangatawhiti, New Zealand - 53.7 kms (33.3 miles) ESE
- Waikaremoana Onepoto, New Zealand - 38.5 kms (23.9 miles) ESE
- Tuai, New Zealand - 41.6 kms (25.8 miles) ESE
- Waiau, Hillcrest, New Zealand - 56.1 kms (34.9 miles) ESE
- Kotemaori, Glenfarg, New Zealand - 53.1 kms (33 miles) SSE
Climate Guides for Locations near Verhojansk