Vs > The Pas, Manitoba
Minginui Forest vs The Pas, Manitoba Climate & Distance Between
Minginui Forest vs Chiba, Japan
Minginui Forest vs Rome, Italy
Minginui Forest vs Narathiwat, Thailand
Minginui Forest vs Lemnos, Greece
The Pas, Manitoba vs Waihi, New Zealand
The Pas, Manitoba vs Gor’Kij, Russia
The Pas, Manitoba vs Manitowoc, Wi, Usa
The Pas, Manitoba vs Bhubaneshwar, India
Calafat vs Astara
Cordeiro vs Tirios
San Antonio vs Kanazawa
Tambora, Sumbawa vs Bamiyan
- The distance between Minginui Forest, New Zealand and The Pas, Manitoba, Canada is approximately 12,929 km or 8,034 mi.
- To reach Minginui Forest in this distance one would set out from The Pas, Manitoba bearing 239.6° or WSW and follow the great circles arc to approach Minginui Forest bearing 220.5° or SW .
- Minginui Forest has a marine west coast climate (Cfb) whereas The Pas, Manitoba has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Minginui Forest is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome whereas The Pas, Manitoba is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 11.8 °C (21.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 28.1 °C (50.6°F) less in Minginui Forest. The continentality subtype is truly oceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1029.1 mm (40.5 in) more which is equivalent to 1029.1 l/m² (25.26 US gal/ft²) or 10,291,000 l/ha (1,100,176 US gal/ac) more. About 3 2/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 14.6° higher in Minginui Forest than in The Pas, Manitoba.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Minginui Forest relative to The Pas, Manitoba. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of The Pas, Manitoba vs Minginui Forest
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| 0 (-1)
|| -8 (-15)
|| -12 (-21)
|| -9 (-17)
|| -1 (-2)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Minginui Forest vs San Juan De Marcona, Peru
Minginui Forest vs Bambui, Brazil
Minginui Forest vs Valentine, Ne, Usa
Minginui Forest vs Honiara, Guadalcanal, Solomon Islands
The Pas, Manitoba vs Tooele, Ut, Usa
The Pas, Manitoba vs Krasnoyarsk, Russia
The Pas, Manitoba vs Ruakura, New Zealand
The Pas, Manitoba vs Colorado Springs, Co, Usa
Ceara Mirim vs Guidonia
Bordj Omar Driss vs Comfort Cove, Nf
Ust-Barguzin vs Esperance, Western Australia
Nanjing vs Villa Dolores
Minginui Forest vs The Pas, Manitoba Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Minginui Forest
- Kopuriki, New Zealand - 37.8 kms (23.5 miles) N
- Kopuriki, Grant Rd, New Zealand - 37.8 kms (23.5 miles) N
- Galatea, New Zealand - 26.9 kms (16.7 miles) NNE
- Mangatawhiti, New Zealand - 53.7 kms (33.3 miles) ESE
- Waikaremoana Onepoto, New Zealand - 38.5 kms (23.9 miles) ESE
- Tuai, New Zealand - 41.6 kms (25.8 miles) ESE
- Waiau, Hillcrest, New Zealand - 56.1 kms (34.9 miles) ESE
- Kotemaori, Glenfarg, New Zealand - 53.1 kms (33 miles) SSE
Climate Guides for Locations near The Pas, Manitoba
- La Ronge, Sk, Canada - 299.1 kms (185.9 miles) WNW
- Flin Flon, Mb, Canada - 102 kms (63.4 miles) NNW
- Prince Albert, Sk, Canada - 312.7 kms (194.3 miles) WSW
- Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada - 425.1 kms (264.2 miles) WSW
- Wynyard, Sk, Canada - 321.1 kms (199.5 miles) SW
- Yorkton, Sk, Canada - 314.1 kms (195.2 miles) SSW
- Princeton, Bc, Canada - 314.2 kms (195.3 miles) SSW
- Broadview, Sk, Canada - 412.5 kms (256.3 miles) SSW