Vs > Balmaceda Puerto
Minginui Forest vs Balmaceda Puerto Climate & Distance Between
Minginui Forest vs Aj-Petri, Ukraine
Minginui Forest vs Daugavpils, Latvia
Minginui Forest vs Mcleansboro, Il, Usa
Minginui Forest vs Darwin, Northern Territory, Australia
Balmaceda Puerto vs Rivas, Nicaragua
Balmaceda Puerto vs Yazd, Iran
Balmaceda Puerto vs Nome, Alaska, Usa
Balmaceda Puerto vs El Fasher, Sudan
Milbank, Sd vs Kinloss
Greensboro, Nc vs Zagatala
Gloversville, Ny vs Canakkale
Grants Pass, Or vs Stockton, Ca
- The distance between Minginui Forest, New Zealand and Balmaceda Puerto, Chile is approximately 8,406 km or 5,224 mi.
- To reach Minginui Forest in this distance one would set out from Balmaceda Puerto bearing 228.6° or SW and follow the great circles arc to approach Minginui Forest bearing 318.1° or NW .
- Minginui Forest has a marine west coast climate (Cfb) whereas Balmaceda Puerto has a dry-summer maritime subalpine climate (Csc).
- Minginui Forest is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome whereas Balmaceda Puerto is in or near the boreal rain forest biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 5.1 °C (9.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 0.7 °C (1.3°F) less in Minginui Forest. The continentality subtype is truly oceanic for both.
- Total annual precipitation averages 869.4 mm (34.2 in) more which is equivalent to 869.4 l/m² (21.34 US gal/ft²) or 8,694,000 l/ha (929,446 US gal/ac) more. About 2 3/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 7.3° higher in Minginui Forest than in Balmaceda Puerto.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Minginui Forest relative to Balmaceda Puerto. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Balmaceda Puerto vs Minginui Forest
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Minginui Forest vs Cardiff, Wales, Uk
Minginui Forest vs MONTREAL/ DORVAL, Qc, Canada
Minginui Forest vs Cara, Russia
Minginui Forest vs Felixstowe, England, Uk
Balmaceda Puerto vs Ostersund-Froson, Sweden
Balmaceda Puerto vs Uttaradit East, Thailand
Balmaceda Puerto vs Winnsboro, Sc, Usa
Balmaceda Puerto vs Dixon, Il, Usa
Natchez, Ms vs Skikda
Mackar Inlet, Nt vs Juigalpa
Miyakojima vs Madinah
Washington, Ia vs Hay Springs, Ne
Minginui Forest vs Balmaceda Puerto Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Minginui Forest
- Kopuriki, New Zealand - 37.8 kms (23.5 miles) N
- Kopuriki, Grant Rd, New Zealand - 37.8 kms (23.5 miles) N
- Galatea, New Zealand - 26.9 kms (16.7 miles) NNE
- Mangatawhiti, New Zealand - 53.7 kms (33.3 miles) ESE
- Waikaremoana Onepoto, New Zealand - 38.5 kms (23.9 miles) ESE
- Tuai, New Zealand - 41.6 kms (25.8 miles) ESE
- Waiau, Hillcrest, New Zealand - 56.1 kms (34.9 miles) ESE
- Kotemaori, Glenfarg, New Zealand - 53.1 kms (33 miles) SSE
Climate Guides for Locations near Balmaceda Puerto