Average Temperatures in Minginui Forest, New Zealand
- The average annual temperature in Minginui Forest, New Zealand is quite mild at 11.5 degrees Celsius (52.7 degrees Fahrenheit).
- There is a range of mean monthly temperatures of 11 °C (19.8°F) which is a low range.
- The warmest month (January) is very mild with a mean temperature of 17 degrees Celsius (62.6 degrees Fahrenheit).
- July is the coldest month (cool) with a mean temperature of 6 degrees Celsius (42.8 degrees Fahrenheit).
Average Temperatures Table for Minginui Forest
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
Minginui Forest Average Temperatures Chart
The average temperature charts use a fixed scale so that you can easily compare temperatures between two or more locations. Simply line up the charts in separate tabs in your browser and toggle between tabs to visualise the differences. The charts have major grid lines at intervals of 10 °C on the left axis corresponding with intervals of 18 °F on the right axis. Minor gridlines mark intervals of 2.5 °C and 4.5 °F. The charts show the relationship between the Celsius and Fahrenheit measuring scales. Locations in the northern hemisphere run from January to December and in the southern hemisphere from July to June so that the middle of the chart always corresponds with the high sun period (for the hemisphere).
Average Temperatures Nearby Minginui Forest
- Kopuriki, New Zealand - 37.8 kms (23.5 miles) N
- Kopuriki, Grant Rd, New Zealand - 37.8 kms (23.5 miles) N
- Galatea, New Zealand - 26.9 kms (16.7 miles) NNE
- Mangatawhiti, New Zealand - 53.7 kms (33.3 miles) ESE
- Waikaremoana Onepoto, New Zealand - 38.5 kms (23.9 miles) ESE
- Tuai, New Zealand - 41.6 kms (25.8 miles) ESE
- Waiau, Hillcrest, New Zealand - 56.1 kms (34.9 miles) ESE
- Kotemaori, Glenfarg, New Zealand - 53.1 kms (33 miles) SSE