| < January >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Minginui Forest in January is very mild at 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- The weather in January is not exactly dry. Some 128.7mm (5.1in) of fluid is dumped.
- The shortest day is 14:08 long and the longest day is 14:48 long with an average length of 14:31.
Check the distance to and compare the Minginui Forest January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Minginui Forest, New Zealand
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Minginui Forest:
- Kopuriki, New Zealand - 37.8 kms (23.5 miles) N
- Kopuriki, Grant Rd, New Zealand - 37.8 kms (23.5 miles) N
- Galatea, New Zealand - 26.9 kms (16.7 miles) NNE
- Mangatawhiti, New Zealand - 53.7 kms (33.3 miles) ESE
- Waikaremoana Onepoto, New Zealand - 38.5 kms (23.9 miles) ESE
- Tuai, New Zealand - 41.6 kms (25.8 miles) ESE
- Waiau, Hillcrest, New Zealand - 56.1 kms (34.9 miles) ESE
- Kotemaori, Glenfarg, New Zealand - 53.1 kms (33 miles) SSE